Thursday, July 21, 2011

H2OOOooo...

About this time every year I get the summer riding dulldrums. It is hot and I've ridden the local trails a con-million times. So it is nice to have another sport to turn to to get refreshed and excited. Especially one that envolves a dip into a cool lake on a hot day.
I've seen some nice GoPro video of surfers with the camera mounted on the front of the board looking back at the surfer. Sweet perspective! So I thought I'd try the same thing on my water ski. Hope you like it.




























Skiing Lake Mirage Colorado from Alan Wixom on Vimeo.


Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. You're ski screams like a banshee! That's sweet!!!! The sound FX are really what put this video over the top. I had no idea the ski's vibrations would sound like that. Good video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by "banshee," I mean the flying alien vehicle from Halo.

    ReplyDelete