Monday, June 20, 2011

Back In The Saddle and some randomness

Just some of the photos I've taken in the last couple months.  Mack Ridge, Troy Built, Lunch Loop, Horse Thief Bench and Palisade Rim are included.  Mike and I actually got out together for the first time in quite a while.  Also a couple of random shots for the fun of it.
The last photo is somewhat of a quiz as to whether you can tell what it is.  Bon and I are still debating.  Pink bra straps and a 5 o'clock shadow don't add up.  But it was another one of those photos you just can't pass up.






















We had a cold Spring.  Bon cutting the lawn on April 30th.














Why did the Collared Lizard cross the road?  I guess we'll never know.




Kid's Meal







The great thing about mountain biking is not just riding, but enjoying an after the ride social on a nice spring evening.  This group was just chilling in the Lunch Loop parking lot.


Bree on Palisade Rim Hike-a-Bike

The normal route up was washed out with high water so we had to push more than usual... or so they told us first timers?


Landon


Geo

Overlook at the top

Sam and Bree


Horse Thief Bench





Any guesses?  From the front it looked more male, but the outfit was defying that assessment.  Maybe a tranny of some sort.  The full size pump in the pack is a nice touch.  As well as the surgical mask around the neck and a rape whistle.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oddly, I saw this guy (?) on the road yesterday on my way home from church. Babylonians are a little different, I guess. Maybe he's really from Panam.

    I have noticed that you speak a new language. "Geeking." That's a new one for me. I assume that has something to do with clicking the shutter trigger on a camera. I guess I'll have to work on my multi-lingual-ness. And you say that I have gone over to the dark side. Hmmm.

    By the way, sorry for the offensive sounds at church yesterday. Lucy Ragland, who is incapable of guile said: "Why are they making that sound?" Quite the censure from the honest one.

    ReplyDelete